Magellan Development is seeking a highly motivated Property Manager to oversee the operations of Sienna at the Thompson, a 323-unit, luxury, high-rise apartment building located at 5th and Brazos in the heart of downtown Austin. This mixed-use project will also feature the Thompson and Tommie hotel brands and over 8,000 square feet of first floor retail space.
The Property Manager will be responsible for implementing the day-to-day pricing, performance, and leasing operations as well as facilities management of the property by:
- Ensuring the property is meeting the established operational, financial, and business goals.
- Developing and managing the annual budget while increasing net operating income.
- Financial reporting to various stakeholders.
- Analyzing the market and establishing strategies for property success.
- Overseeing construction completion.
- Ensuring that the appearance and physical aspects of the properties meet the Company’s and owner’s established standard.
- Providing leadership to the on-site team to include Administrative, Leasing, Maintenance and Doorstaff.
- Promoting client satisfaction and retention.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years of multi-family management experience, lease-up and mixed-use experience a plus
- Effective communication and presentation skills both written and verbal, formal and informal
- Familiarity with Fair Housing practices, laws and ensuring agency guidelines are followed
- Extensive experience in creating the budget for overall property operations
- Superior customer service and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of industry specific software programs such as Yardi, RealPage, YieldStar, etc.
- General computer and software skills, including strong knowledge of Adobe suite, Microsoft Office, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in a related field
Magellan offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package in an exciting work environment.