Resident Relations Coordinator – Chicago
Magellan Property Management is seeking an energetic and driven Resident Relations Coordinator to assist in the management of a luxury high rise property in downtown Chicago.
- Assists with day-to-day management of office including, move ins, move outs, resident needs, work orders, correspondence, etc.
- Professionally greet all visitors to the office
- Assist Property Manager with various administrative reports.
- Maintain effective resident communication, responding promptly to resident inquiries and service requests.
- Greet prospective residents and performs leasing functions.
- Ensure that the community’s interior and exterior are impeccable.
- Responsible for excellent first impression of property
- Provide superior customer service to residents and prospects.
- Able to work weekends.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Residential Leasing License required.
- Effective communication and presentation skills both written and verbal, formal and informal.
- Superior customer service and multi-tasking skills.
- General computer and software skills, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Awareness and knowledge of industry specific software programs such as YieldStar, Yardi, SafeRent, RentCafe and Rise a plus.